We are Currently OPEN 12-8pm 7 Days A Week
We are closely following the guidelines set out by Albert Health Services & the Government of Alberta to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. Please read through all the steps below that we are taking at Aces N Spades Tattoo
Below is a list of some of the steps we have taken and require of our clients to ensure everyone is safe and we can remain open for business as we follow the city, provincial and federal Covid-19 guidelines.
Steps We’ve Taken In The Studio
- Hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol has be placed in convenient locations throughout the shop, please use when you arrive and as often as you would like.
- The entire shop is cleaned with an industrial disinfectant at least twice a day.
- Each tattoo bed is cleaned with industrial disinfectant before and after each client
- Appointments have been staggered to ensure enough time for cleaning and disinfecting procedures to be met between each client
- We are only accepting clients by appointment. You are not allowed in the shop without a confirmed appointment
- Only the client being tattooed is allowed to be in the shop during the appointment. Please do not bring any guests with you to your appointment.
- All artist tattoo stations/booths are more than 6 feet apart to maintain social distancing for both our artists and clients.
- Every member of our team will be wearing a mask for the entire duration of their time spent in the shop.
- Our normal tattoo cleaning procedures surpass the cleaning requirements by Alberta Health Services. We are ensuring that we are extremely diligent and thorough with the cleaning of all material and tools used in each appointment.
Things We Require From Our Clients
- All clients are required to wear mask for the entire duration of their appointment, while they are in the shop.
- Please do not bring any guests with you to the shop, they will not be allowed in the building, and will be directed to wait in their vehicle.
- If you arrive early for your appointment, please do not enter the building more than five minutes before your scheduled appointment. We do not have a waiting area, we are asking our clients to wait in their vehicles until their scheduled appointment.
- Upon entering the shop we ask you use hand sanitizer, before filling out the paper work and Covid-19 questionnaire. Please feel free to wash your hands or use sanitizer as often as you like during the appointment.
- If you have come into contact with a positive COVID case within 14 days of your appointment please notify the shop as soon as possible.
- f you have any symptoms; such as a sore throat, dry cough, fever, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, and aches or pains, please call the shop and we will work with you to reschedule the appointment. Please do not visit the shop if you are exhibiting any symptoms associated with the COVID-19 virus.
We appreciate your understanding and patience as we all work through these uncharted waters. Thank you for your support and continued business.